commsupport.co.uk - first class network training.

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Boycie, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Having just returned from a week CCNA course with commsupport.co.uk, i want to provide the forum with some feeback about this company - which really is quite simple!

If you want to learn about networking; you must use them!

Joe has a clear passion about the whole subject and within five minutes of meeting him, I knew i was fortunate to have an instructor who truly understood what he was about to deliver over the next six days (compared to some classes ive attended where the instructor is five minutes ahead of the class).

Joe is friendly, approachable and uses many clear methods to help exceed the knowledge required for the CCNA exam. His analogies are plentiful and he makes complex, multiple acronym topics easier to understand than other classes I have attended.
    Its not all talk thou! After Joe talked the class through the topis, we saw the master at work setting up, or configuring the switches, routers or both via the projector used for his own laptop and equipment. He didn't just cover exam objectives, but "real world" stuff too! "Don't do this", "you can enable this, although you need to understand all the consequences and "remember why Joe said this is never a good idea in a production environment" were some "tips of the day" we all received.

Once all students had a good understanding of the lectures, it was time to fire-up your own switches and routers and complete the exercises. Once this was done, your lab was then broken by Joe. Students needed to apply their newly applied knowledge from the lecture (and lots of notes taken down) to resolve the problem.

By the end of each day we all had a clear understanding of what was covered. We listened, learnt and did it!

So, if you want to learn networking, or get up to speed for any Cisco exams, i cant recommend them enough! Head over to commsupport.co.uk

Cheers,
    Boycie

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
    Bluerinse likes this.