Just IT - From the insiders perspective

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by joebloggs, Aug 28, 2011.

1. joebloggs

joebloggs New Member

I recently joined justit a... while ago and they wanted me to post my own opinions on here...

Put it this way, do not join any company for training if you are bran new to the world of IT. Simply buy the books and do the exams in your own time so you won't be contracted to pay more money than you should do. If you are looking to actually get into IT and gain some exposure, then justit will put you in a work placement (no other company I have seen in my life does that) very easily within 4-8 weeks of you signing a contract, subject to certs. I have to say though that just like any company they have shown their real colours... they think because they give you one ounce of help then you should be indebted to them for the rest of your life! They only want your money. They don't care about you, your welfare, your money, your future. They are not alone though... so are all the other training companies out there... Advent (Now liquidated - probably due to very bad service) Computeach - rename compush** as they take your money and run for their lives, joskos only want your money and that company in hammersmith that I don't even remember the name of it was so long ago... I had an interview with them several years ago to sign up with them and their training and they kept me waiting for ages, I was disgusted, walked out and signed nothing...

New to the world of IT? Just go to www. **** . co.uk taking out the gaps of course - there you will meet some real friends at least!:biggrin

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
  2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Not to be funny, but a handle of joebloggs, does not put alot of confidence in an appraisal of a training provider. That and the fact you have been asked to post on here by them. To be honest, you could be anybody from a new student to the MD.

I'm sorry to say this but this means nothing. Note thought, I am not against TP's, just what is the point of this???

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Golly.

I thought I was a cynical individual.
    Go get those training providers!!!

:eek:

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD