Prometric exam vouchers

Discussion in 'A+' started by iSiDiS, Jun 22, 2005.

1. iSiDiS

iSiDiS Bit Poster

I'm looking into doing my A+ hardware and software exams, but the nearest test centre is a Prometric one, and I cant find anywhere to buy test vouchers (most sites only do VUE vouchers).

Does anyone know of any sites where I can buy Prometric International vouchers (for use in england)?

Certifications: A+, Network+, 640-821, 640-811, 640-553
    WIP: MCSE
  2. Sarah

Sarah Byte Poster

These guys will be able to help you:

Europe, Middle East and Africa:
    Thomson Prometric
    Voucher Sales and Services Department
    Noorderwagenplein 6
    8223 AL Lelystad
    The Netherlands
    Tel: +31 320 239 889
    Fax: +31 320 239 827
    E-mail: [email protected]

There is also a list of Prometric centers in the Training and Development forum. The centers should be able to sell you vouchers.

Edit (J): Removed duplicate post.

3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I can't add to what Sarah said but I'd like to welcome you to CertForums, iSiDiS. If you would, please take a minute to pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found us. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. iSiDiS

iSiDiS Bit Poster

Thanks for the info people; I've seen from the Prometric website that they charge £100 for the hardware exam. When i was looking around I found a website which offers international vouchers for around $130 (£72), which is a little better, but these are only for VUE exam centres (theres not really one in my area). I've now found several other sites that offer similar deals, but these are all for VUE testing centres as well.

Im wondering, is the address that Sarah gave going to charge the same £100 or will they do it cheaper? Or, does anyone know of a similar website to getcertified4less.com but which sells international vouchers for Prometric test centres (as Prometric doesnt accept VUE vouchers)?

Certifications: A+, Network+, 640-821, 640-811, 640-553
    WIP: MCSE
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Just stick 'Prometric vouchers' into google and you'll come up with a bunch of sites that provide them. There will be price differences but that will depend on what is provided with the voucher.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685