MCITP: EA on Windows 7

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by fatp, May 18, 2009.

1. fatp

fatp Byte Poster

Hey Guys.

I was wondering if anyone knew if MS was going to continue with the job specific certification of MCITP: EA on Windows 7? Any ideas?

Cheers!

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I can say for certain that there is not going to be a MCITP: EA for Windows 7. Windows 7 is the client OS, the 3rd line/Tier cert for Windows 7 will be the MCITP: Desktop Administrator (DA) which is currently in development (this is higher than the MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician). See my post on this here.

However I believe what you're asking is if there is going to be a MCITP:EA and MCITP:SA for Windows 2008 r2 or if it'll be covered by the current MCITP:SA & MCITP:EA certs like the MCSA/MCSE 2003 which covered both standard 2003 and the r2 release, right?

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Got this answer about the MCITP: SA & MCITP: EA for Windows 2008 r2

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security