still need to study 640-801 ?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by backtrack, Jan 15, 2008.

1. backtrack

backtrack New Member

Hi all, I am going to take CCNA 640-802, I am going to use braindump as my study tools. My question is do I still need to study braindump ? Because there are over thousand questions in braindump, and there are only two hundreds plus question in braindump.

2. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

backtrack,

To answer your question, no. Also, do NOT use ANY "braindump" material to study with since they are clearly braindumps.

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  3. JohnBradbury

JohnBradbury Kilobyte Poster

You'd be much better off using official study materials rather than braindumps. That way you'll actually be able to fix a problem when you come across it ...

PS. Welcome to the forum!

4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you use braindumps, then you're cheating, because it's a braindump - a bunch of questions stolen from the live exam... and using them can get you decertified for life. Stay away from them, and get your certifications legitimately. :thumbleft

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. backtrack

backtrack New Member

haha, I know using braindump is cheating, but what I know is if you do not refer this kind of material, it is very difficult to pass the exam. People who have more than 10 years experience in networking also can not pass that exam. Braindump is only a reference tools, it can help you to pass the exam but not in real life production. Of coz we need real experience.

6. BosonMichael

No, it is NOT difficult to pass the exam if you understand the concepts, and it's particularly not difficult if you have experience with Cisco devices. I didn't have 10 years of experience when I passed the CCNA *and* CCNP exams for the first time, nor did I have 10 years of experience when I passed them for the *second* time... legitimately, without the use of braindumps.

Braindump is not "only a reference tools". It's a way to cheat, and even worse, you KNOW it's cheating. There is absolutely *no* justification for using braindumps. None whatsoever.

Further, the CertForums staff doesn't allow users to condone the use of braindumps (you DID read the Forum Guidelines, didn't you?).

If I had access to the moderator console here, I'd report you to Cisco myself. They don't like braindumps either, per their Cisco Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement:

Just in case you don't "get it"... the bolded part basically means, "used braindumps to study".

If you insist on using braindumps, go find another forum to frequent. :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  7. backtrack

backtrack New Member

then ok lo, come to wrong forums..sorry...
    what i know is, most of the people using that kinds of meterial, like braindump...
    I went to trainning centre, the trainer also ask us to study from braindump.....
    ok la, anywhere thank...bye.....

8. BosonMichael

"Most of the people" who use braindumps, including those so-called "trainers" who asked you to study using braindumps, are the reason why certifications aren't worth much to employers in most of the world. :dry

9. JohnBradbury

JohnBradbury Kilobyte Poster

Sorry but it has to be said - what a moron!

Do the IT industry a favour and go work in McDonalds, you'll have your five stars in no time and won't have to pass any of those pesky certs :biggrin

10. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  11. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Backtrack: I want to get into the IT industry but I wont cheat to get there, if it takes me 10 years I won't cheat. People like you who take the easy way out by using dumps are also cheating people like myself who study hard and take the time to understand the concepts of the whys, wheres, and how dos' out of possible jobs.

You are also cheating yourself because dumps do not tell you any of the concepts they just tell you the answer and when it comes to real life troubleshooting then you are going to be stuck because you don't know the why, wheres and how dos'.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?