Opinions on JustIT

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Aussie, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Aussie

Aussie New Member

Hi!
    I'm considering in taking the Network Professional Programme Course with JustIT. Do you have anything to say about them? Good or bad.

Thanks

2. princepiyush

princepiyush New Member

I had chat with them and also lot of others and out of all JustIT seem to be best of all. They make everything clear from beginning and that's really helpful. will keep u guys posted on progress.

http://www.certforums.co.uk/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif
    :p

Certifications: A+
    WIP: XP, Server and CCNA
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Do tell more...

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Pwned. :blowingup

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. Cozzy

Cozzy New Member

I know this is a bit of an old thread but I've just spotted it. I've just finished with Just IT - 13 week course which covered A+ Hardware and OS, Windows Xp, Server 2003 and CCNA.

I have to say that the tutors were excellent - of course some are better that others and the general feel around the place is friendly and welcoming. What you should be aware of though (which I'm sure you are) is the need for serious study. Whilst the course may seem easy whilst in the lab. When you're at home the manual provide often seems insufficient - I specially found this with XP, _ I'm currently studying server and yet to start reading for the CCNA. Be prepared to work hard.

They are always available to help if needed either on the phone or via email and offer good job support to match.

Please ask if you need anyhting else.

Thanks

C

Certifications: A+,70-290,70-270, CCNA
  7. princepiyush

princepiyush New Member

well I have just finished XP and Server 2003 with them. True course is very intensive but if you prepared to work hard you will pass it. The place is very nice and organised the tutor are excellent as well as other staff. Their recruitment branch is very helpfull to get you in IT market and they make everything clear from the begining. I mean they gave me their term and condition on the day i went to see them, none of the other provider did that (they were asking for money first!!!) but JustIT makes everythin clear from begining, if anyone is prepared to work hard and need that extra push to get into IT market, I will definately recommend JustIT, will keep you posted!! thankx for reading.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: XP, Server and CCNA
  8. Percula

Percula Bit Poster

Hello

nearly a year on. What are your thoughts on them now? How's it gone? How'd JustIT get you going on the work front?

Cheers!

Certifications: None!
  9. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

no ones relied because they've all been made homeless by the extrotionate intrest rates on the massive loans they took out to pay for a course that over certifies them for their experience level. 8)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  10. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

LOL:p:biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+