Help .... to find 70-290 resources....

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by EWIS Mohan, May 4, 2009.

1. EWIS Mohan

EWIS Mohan New Member

Dear Friends,

Please help me to find Server 70-290 <braindump removed> currently it contain 480 questions.
    If any one did it recently advice please......

Regards,
    Mohan

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi,

Please be advised that braindumps, including the one that you're requesting can & will have consequences.

By using braindumps you can be banned from further exams, be decertified and you may even face legal action.

Study with legit material and pass the proper way :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Or why not buy the books, learn the material properly and then DONT CAUSE a future catastrophe on the poor suckers network you convince someone you are able to run.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  4. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Hey admins, it might be wise to also remove the mentioning of the dumpsite in the title of the thread.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  5. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Done :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Moderators: I'm just wondering if it would be worth editing the initial page when you first come onto CF to state we do not support the use of braindumps and maybe throw a link to certguard for people to check?

The only reason I'm saying that is the number of new members enquiring about braindump websites seems to be increasing quite a lot lately. I'd like to think a number of people are just new to IT and don't know better but perhaps this could clarify it for them before they make a similar post to this one. What do you think?

Cheers
    James

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  7. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

:mad Fnuk how can you not know the right from wrong braindump they a good thing right :rolleyes:

8. Tinus1959

Some of these dump sites pretend to be absolutely legal. If you are new to the whole certification scene you could be fooled easily. That's why we warn every offender at least once.

A complete other story is for those people who are actually working for a dumper site and try to get people to use their trash by pretending to be searching for help and after the first few answers start pointing to dump sites with posts as "Hey guys, I found this and this".
    This group will not listen to warnings of whatever kind. They should and will be banned.

9. Tinus1959

I wonder howmany of the posters here have actually read the first page...