MCDST practice test

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by antr, Dec 21, 2007.

1. antr

antr Bit Poster

Hi,

I am currently studying towards my MCDST qualification but have become stuck.

I am looking to do my qualification the end of Jan, but i am stuck for practice tests as you can only do the same few tests the same times before they become inprinted in your mind, can anybody suggest any good software for practice purposes??

Thanks

Certifications: n/a :(
    WIP: MCDST, A+
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Firstly, welcome to CF:)

I heard good reports about MeasureUP and plus it's a Microsoft certified test partner which they recommend including Selftest software. Best wishes and if you can get the exam cram as its very practical for this particular exam.

Cheerio and best wishes:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

I have used Transcender in the past. Worth the money if you ask me!

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  4. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

What do yo think is better transcender or MeasureUP? or are they roughly the same?

Certifications: A few.
  5. silentjess

silentjess Bit Poster

i'll say, read the book. read. read. there are quite a handful of qns inside the MS 70-271 & 272 books.

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: MCSA, MCSE
  6. rowlando

rowlando Bit Poster

I use ********.
    It has never failed me so far. In fact i passed 20-271 today with a score of 866 although the exam crashed twice midway...lol

Certifications: JNCIA-FWV, LPIC 2, SCSA, CMA, 70-271
    WIP: 70-272
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You know why it's never failed you so far? Because it's a collection of real exam questions taken from the live exam. Using them is cheating, and can get you decertified for life.

In case you haven't read CertForums' policy on braindumps, here it is... I'd suggest that have yourself a read before posting further.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. rowlando

rowlando Bit Poster

Huh?? The labs?? I had no idea - but how can this be?

Certifications: JNCIA-FWV, LPIC 2, SCSA, CMA, 70-271
    WIP: 70-272
  9. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I deleted the name of your resource since it's a known braindump. I'll take for granted that you were unaware of this, but use of braindumps is an ethical breach, since the data contained on those sites was provided by test takers who used actual testing data in direct violation of their non-disclosure agreement. Please be aware of this. Thanks.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  10. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)