looking for CCNP Lab Companion

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by chrismorg31, Nov 5, 2007.

1. chrismorg31

chrismorg31 New Member

Looking for ccnp level engineer to help me set up my lab remotely and assist with some routing training. I have 7 Cisco routers loads of cabling, willing to invest in a switch/t server If your good and to help with my lab please contact me ASAP, Chris.

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  2. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Try Kobem...

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

I know that this was a sarcastic retort but it is a serious request! :rolleyes:

(Or was that a serious answer? 8) )

4. drum_dude

...it was a serious answer! But thanks anyway Simon.

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
  5. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF Chris:)

It would be nice to treat others on this site with respect and politeness. At the end of the day no one needs to be rude to anyone on this forum especially when all a person ask for is assistance etc.

If you cannot at least be the above then don't post a negative feedback and just move on to a thread you feel you can contribute to in a friendly positive manner.

I believe a lot of good people have left this great IT forum owing to uncalled for responses. Please, lets let peace be:biggrin and keep it IT focused, helpful and polite. After all that's mainly why this site exist.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  6. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Drum dude, am in no competition with you and undermining you in anyway. Has it turned into a better than you now? All am saying is that we should all be nice and polite to others on the forum. I stand to be corrected if you have taken it as a lecture.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
  7. drum_dude

I've PM'd you to avoid a public fight? Yet you go and publish that on the forum. Somehow you think you're a smart arse for doing that? I doubt it!

My point is that zero GOOD PEOPLE have left this forum - you've only been here since this year so how on earth do you know who's who? You don't - all you do is say "hi" to 'one post newbies' who can't even introduce themselves onto this forum!

And besides, my original answer was SERIOUS as still stands "Ask Kobem" because to me he could do with the help!!! But no you had to take that step further by attempting to lecture me on conduct!

and it's drum_dude btw!

8. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Point taken and apologies if I have offended you. It just didn't come across as matured or grown up response judging from both of your feedback above to me.

This is not a person attack on you drum dude as I can take a lick and keep on taking a lick. Please, lets let peace be and ultimately be polite to one another on the forum. Nuff said and peace out:).

9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

It sure would... which includes calling out people and taking PM conversations public. :dry

...such as this one and this one.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. drum_dude

yep BM - I've had some rip-roaring PM discussions in the past BUT I have NEVER taken them public! Not happy with what nonski did to be honest!

11. Donmac

Donmac Bit Poster

Hi Chris

Not sure if this is any help but I'm just about to start my CCNP and also have a small home lab, so if you want to get together and help each other out let me know.

Also could one one of the admins move this to the Cisco section ?? as this would get a few more hits.

Cheers
    Donmac

Certifications: a few
    WIP: CCDA, CCNP, Ex2k7, Win2k8
  12. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Before anyone else wades in, shouldn't this be in the Cisco certification forum?

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  13. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Drum dude, am sorry please accept my apologies. Am a peaceful guy and want to remain that way. So no hard feelings, peace:biggrin

14. drum_dude

cheers mate